Wednesday, February 4, 2015

I'm so tired!

So, I'm not feeling the best. There seems to be some sort of cold that is going around. My husband and I both woke up yesterday feeling icky. But I'm pushing through. I meant to start this whole healthy thing back in December, but 3 days after I got married, I got a cold....and it lasted over a month! YUCK!

I just started feeling better about 3 weeks ago, so I really hope this one comes and goes and I can get on with my life!

On the bright side, when my husband isn't feeling good, he doesn't put up a fight about going to bed early! We were in bed before 8:30 last night. It was amazing!!!

I had a good day yesterday. Adding in that half a mile really helps with my steps and calories burned for the day. So, I did great on my budget, got in my steps, and today, I weighed in at 215.2. I've lost just over 16 pounds! Woot woot!

There is no way I can break my streak now!

I am still stressed about the next few days. Tonight I have to cook dinner, pick up a prescription from the pharmacy, do some laundry, and pack what I can for my weekend away. I plan to leave tomorrow after work, well, shortly after work. Because I will still have to come home, grab my stuff, and pack the last of what I couldn't before.

I hate driving at night and alone! So, that should be horrible. haha

I'm glad to be taking the class, but I'm upset my husband can't come along, and I'm upset that it will mean little time to relax and unwind while I'm up there. Oh well! It must be done!

Here's to hoping the meds get me through the day, and this cold disappears.

No comments:

Post a Comment