Monday, February 2, 2015

Not too shabby!

Okay, so, this weekend wasn't quite what I was expecting it to be, but I'm going to call it a win. I got over 10,000 each day. And, I got to enjoy some treats. Now, I feel kind of like I over indulged, but also, I was only over in calories on Sunday, and only by 322, so that's not horrible. I went to the gym on Saturday, got in my 4.5 miles, had sensible food, went to the movies and let myself enjoy a pretzel and popcorn, had a good dinner. Sunday, I took my rest day from the gym, so I did make it there 6 of the  days again. We went out to eat, and breakfast was delicious. The bad part is that I had corned beef hash with 2 eggs and toast. That meal alone totaled 925. It was a bit of a late breakfast, so I didn't eat again until dinner. I know, not good. Dinner was good, healthy. It was after dinner that killed me. If I had stuck to the 2, I would have been fine. I then had some of that pesty banana bread. Even that alone would have been fine. But then, my husband brought out the peanut butter pie. I was a goner. It was sooooo good. It had about 600 calories per piece, and I had a full piece. So, that's what put me over the edge. Saturday I weighed in the same as Friday, but Sunday I was actually down to 217.8, but then today I was up to 218.6. Now, I'm sure that's because I ate so late. There is no way that being over 1 day by 300 calories made me gain almost a pound. I'm guessing it's just because the food is still in my body...Oh well! I killed it at the gym this morning.

I am stressing out about this week though. Monday-Wednesday will be fine. But Thursday, I head to Chicago. I'm hoping I can get my dad to pick up some soup for when I get into town. I love this soup (egg lemon drop) from this diner in town that is only there on Thursdays. Fingers crossed. Unfortunately, I won't get into town until like 8 pm. YUCK! It's Friday, Saturday and Sunday I worry about. There is a gym there I can head to, but from my dad's house, it's about 15-20 minutes away. And the class I'm heading to is probably about 20 minutes away from his house too. So that means if I want to stick to my schedule, I may have to get up closer to 4 am. I'm also not sure if he has coffee at his house, which may kill me. Haha. That will be Friday and Saturday that I have to do that. Friday I'm going to dinner with grandma. Eating out again. Both days, I likely have to get lunch near my class. Eating out again. Then Sunday, if I skip the gym, I'm going to be in the car for 2ish hours. So that means once I get back to my house, I have to find a way to walk a lot. That also means I'll have to leave pretty early. I've already decided that Saturday will be my cheat night because I'm meeting up with an old friend :)

Hopefully I'm building this all up to be bigger than it will be. I just need to focus on my goal, and the rest will fall into place. Stupid sitting!  Why does everything involve sitting.

This is also a warning. My dad doesn't have internet, so no posts Friday-Sunday.

As of February 5th, I will have been watching my weight for a month. It will not have been working out the whole time though, so we will see what my month total loss is!

How was your weekend? Good? Bad? Not going to talk about it?

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment