Monday, February 9, 2015

Yuck!

So, nothing really went according to plan this weekend. I was feeling like crap, and my dad is NOT a morning person, so I decided to skip the gym while in Chicago. I did alright with food on Thursday and Friday. Unfortunately, sitting in class all day means very little activity. My steps were pathetic. I think right now, for today, I have more steps than I did Friday, Saturday and Sunday combined. Pitiful. Saturday I was good with food until dinner. Sunday was just a mess any way you look at it! lol.

The scale showed me where I messed up. Today I weighed in at 217.4, so that sucks, but I'm back at it. Today is going to be a bit of a struggle. After work I have to get to the grocery store. I can't make dinner until I shop. So dinner will be late. My husband did not do much in terms of keeping the house clean, so that's another job for tonight.

On the bright side, I think I'm doing great with the smoking. So, yay me!

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment