Tuesday, February 3, 2015

What a difference!

So, I'm not really sure how to make sense of it, but oh well. As of yesterday, I increased my activity from 4.5 miles in the morning to 5 miles in the morning. And my fitbit adjustment through LoseIt went up about 100....but somehow, and I'm sure the math and logic are there, but it's still strange, by the time I ate dinner, I had zeroed out all the calories I had eaten throughout the day. Very strange! But pretty awesome really!

I just got back from the gym, got another 5 miles it. It feels good! I'm down to 216.8 today, so that's wonderful! So far, that's just over 14 pounds lost, and it's just under a month! I'm doing great on my water intake. I'm way over 110 oz a day. I haven't really felt like skipping the gym yet, I don't press snooze or anything. So, that helps! And, it's been COLD. I can't wait for when I don't have to warm up my car in the morning, and for when it's not black out until after my shower....Bring on spring!

That's all for today! Keep up the good work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment