Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Don't get ahead of yourself

I don't know if you're like me or not, but I'm constantly getting ahead of myself. I psych myself out about things weeks away and that will quite possibly change and/or are out of my control.

For instance, I'm likely taking a class in the Chicagoland area the weekend of February 7th. That being said, I'm worried about having to sit in a classroom all day on the weekends (usually my most active days) as well as trying to make it to the gym before the class (meaning I don't get to spend the time with my family/friends that I had hoped to). I'm also worried about having to buy food for lunch those days. And on that Sunday, after sitting in class all day, I will be sitting in a car for 2 hours back home. Sure, planning ahead is great, and it gives me a chance to come up with solutions to the problems I see, but really, I don't need to make myself anxious over it. It will turn out.

I did very good yesterday! I was right on par with my water and my food. I did 4.5 miles in the am, but I didn't get my mile in in the evening. I'll try to make it up over the course of the week. I'm back down to 219.2, so that was a relief.

I'll tell you, I really want it to be spring so that I can get outside. I just don't like being outside when I have to bundle up to do so.

In general, I feel stressed out about almost everything. Time, money, work, the real estate courses, family stuff...You name it and I'm worrying about it. Just breathe, right?! If only it were so easy. I really do like my morning work outs. It gives me some me time. Nobody else to get in my head. Nothing but me and my music. If only I didn't have to get up at 4:30 to fit it in.

Oh well!

Here's to a great Tuesday! Do something to be proud of!

No comments:

Post a Comment